As the new coronavirus hits against the people in the region, for risk management and health safety, we are planning to organize the online VXCON tentatively 14-Aug-2021. From now on, you can still submit CFPs to us:
We can tackle it finally even we got such human "0-Day" vulnerability among each of us, keep our compensation control and awareness up.
Bless you all with good health always. Thank you so much for your support.
VXCON, the 10th Anniversary, we are glad to invite a few prominent speakers and researchers all over the world. They are frequent speakers of Blackhat, DEF CON, HITCON and in various global hacker and security conference. Meanwhile, some are very good at Malware Analysis, CTF and Exploitation and Hardware. We focus on offensive security, threat and exploitation. Please enjoy and join us.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Fintech Security
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- Smartphone / MobileSecurity
- Network Protocols, Analysis and Attacks
- Side Channel Analysis of Hardware Devices
- Analysis of Malicious Code / Viruses / Malware
- Hardware based attacks and reverse engineering
- Game Cheating
- CTF, Pwnable, Exploitation and Reverse Engineering
- SDR and IoT Hacking
Please submit your CFP Form by 31 Jul 2021